Layers of graham wafers, no-prepare cheesecake filling, and strawberries finished off with custom made whipped cream. This No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake is so natural to make and scrumptious!
Refrigerator cakes are such an ideal no-heat dessert since they require scarcely any exertion. You should simply layer some graham wafers with a no-heat cheesecake filling and strawberries, at that point top it with some whipped cream.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
2 lbs of strawberries
2 rows of graham crackers
1 cup (249 mL) cream cheese
1 can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 cans of JELLO Vanilla Pudding (95 grams)
3 cups (749 mL) milk
2 and a half cups Cool Whip Whipped Cream
- Wash and slice the strawberries.
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking plate ( dish ) with graham crackers. About 6 to 7 cookies. Put aside.
- Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl. Beat with your blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add milk and pudding mixes. Continue mixing on low speed for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of whipped cream and mix.
- Pour half the mixture over the graham crackers.
- Put a row of strawberries on top.
- Add other line of graham crackers.
- Cover with remaining cream mixture and another layer of strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve and garnish with remaining whipped cream and strawberries.