Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.
• 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 cups buttermilk
• 1 stick butter
• 4 tsp baking powder
• 4 tsp sugar
• 2 tsp sal
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) Combine all of the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
3) Next, add the buttermilk and mix all of the ingredients together until a moist dough is formed.
4) Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, and then pour it into an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish (make sure that your pan is not too small or shallow so that the butter doesn’t drip out of the pan while it’s baking).
5) Place the dough right on top of the melted butter and use a spatula to spread it evenly across the pan until it touches the sides.
6) Cut the unbaked dough (it should be swimming in butter at this point) into 9 evenish squares.
7) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.