Have you ever tried something so delicious you can barely stand it…and something that you’re even more shocked that you actually made. This is one of those recipes. When you make this Chocolate Cobbler, you’ll feel like you’ve died and gone to heaven.
Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
2 stick butter
1 1/4 c sugar
1 1/2 c self rising flour
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 c milk
1 c sugar
6 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 c boiling water
1. Preheat oven to 350. In a 9×13 glass baking dish, melt the two sticks of butter in the oven.
2. Meanwhile in a bowl, mix together the 1 1/4cups of sugar, flour, vanilla and milk. Once the butter is melted pour the batter over the butter, but do not stir.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the cocoa and remaining sugar.
4. Sprinkle cocoa/sugar mixture on top of batter. Do not stir.
5. Pour the 2 cups of boiling water on top of that (don’t stir) and bake for 30-45 minutes. I bake mine until I have a nice golden brown crust. In my oven this usually take about 35 minutes. Serve warm. Great with ice cream
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!