This moderate cooker orange chicken is breaded lumps of chicken threw in a sweet and flavorful Asian sauce and cooked in the stewing pot. A take out copycat that is ideal for a bustling weeknight!
Orange chicken is one of those dishes that is generally adored, there’s only something about that breaded chicken covered in orange sauce! This moderate cooker orange chicken tastes a ton like the cheap food top pick, however, it’s made at home in your moderate cooker with less oil. It’s certain to turn into a family top pick!
Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch chunks
1/4 cup cornstarch
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup orange marmalade
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl. Add the cornstarch and salt and pepper. Toss to coat the chicken in the cornstarch mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add the chicken in a single layer and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned. You may need to work in batches.
- Coat a slow cooker with cooking spray and add the chicken to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange marmalade, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil and garlic.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and gently stir to coat.
- Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions, then serve.
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 530mg | Potassium: 584mg | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 4.6mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1.2mg