Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
For The First Layer :
– Oreo biscuit: 175 grams
– Butter: 50g (melted)
For The Second Layer :
– Whipping cream: 3 packages
– Milk: 2 cups
– Cream: two boxes
– Oreo biscuit: 6 pieces
– Biscuit: 1 cup (plain / ground)
To Decorate :
– Oreo biscuits: as desired
1. First, mix together the oreo biscuits with the butter in a bowl.
2. Then arrange the mixture in a glass tray.
3. And please mix whipping cream with milk to get cream.
4. Next, you can add the cream and biscuits and mix.
5. Make sure to crack the oreo grains over the cream.
6. Once finished, put the tray in the refrigerator until the two layers stick together.
7. Now, all you need to do is decorate it with oreo before serving.