Have you ever tried something so delicious you can barely stand it…and something that you’re even more shocked that you actually made. This is one of those recipes. When you make this Chinese Pepper Steak with Onion Salad you’ll feel like you’ve died and gone to heaven.
The perfect treat for a holiday tray could be the Rich White Chocolate Fudge packed with pecans and swirled with caramel.
This is a 5 Minute Fudge Recipe that is fast and simple and ideal for every occasion.
I enjoy getting this fudge in the house after a meal for a snack or sweet bite.
I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
A can.Of -14oz- Of sweetened condensed milk.
3 C.Of white chocolate chips.
1 C.Of chopped pecans.
1/2 C.Of caramel sauce, at room temperature.
4 T.Of butter.
1/2 t.Of vanilla extract.
• Step 1- In a medium-sized glass dish, mix the chocolate chips, milk, and butter and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds.
• Step 2- Stir to blend and heat for a further 15 seconds. Stir and heat for another 15 seconds, just as needed.
The bowl will also hold a few bits of unmelted chocolate.
With only a few flecks of unmelted chocolate, stir until mostly smooth.
• Step 3- Add the chopped pecans and extract, and stir to blend.
Scoop onto a tray lined with parchment.
• Step 4- Stretched using a spatula to a thickness of around 1 inch.
• Step 5- Drizzle the sauce with caramel.
• Step 6- Swirl the caramel gently with a knife or the end of the spatula onto the fudge. Chill before it’s fit for serving.
• Step 7- Break into 1“ squares and store in the refrigerator for up to a week in an airtight bag.
The rich flavors are well-matched with a cup of coffee or tea in this White Chocolate Fudge.