Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.
Flour: 3/4 cup
Regular sugar: 1 cup
Unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted: 1/4 cup
Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
1/4 teaspoon salt
Melted butter: 4 ounces
2 eggs (large scrambled)
Vanilla: 2 teaspoons
Chopped toasted pecans: 1/2 cup
Mini marshmallows: 2 handfuls
Melted butter: 1/4 cup (2 ounces)
Sifted cocoa powder: 1/4 cup (1 ounce)
Evaporated milk: 1/4 cup (2 ounces)
Sifted powdered sugar 1 cup (8 ounces)
1. Set the oven temperature to 350 degrees, then put the butter in a 9 ”spring-shaped saucepan aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Next, whisk together the butter, eggs, and vanilla. You’ll want to add dry ingredients to the mixture until smooth. Then add the roasted nuts. Time done, pour to prepared pan.
3. On middle rack of oven, about 25 to 30 min .
4. Then go back to the oven for a few minutes to melt the marshmallows. Finally, take it out of the oven and carefully spread the chocolate cream on top.
5. To make the chocolate cream, choose a bowl and mix all the ingredients together, whisking with an electric whisk until it becomes smooth and thick. Spread directly on Hot Marshmallows. Make sure to leave it completely cool. Cut into serving wedges.