Chocolate Syrup Brownies are the BEST homemade brownies. This recipe is super easy and makes a nice big 9 x 13 pan.
Serve warm brownies with a cold glass of milk for a treat that you won’t soon forget!
Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
– 4 large eggs.
– 1/2 C. -butter-( you’ll melt it in the microwave).
– 1 C.Of granulated sugar.
– 1 TSP.Of pure vanilla extract.
– 1 C.Of all-purpose flour.
– 1 Large can Of Hersheys-syrup.
– 1 C.Of chopped nuts.
-For the Icing:
-1/2 C.Of melted butter.
-1 TSP.Of vanilla extract.
-3 C.Of confectioners sugar.
-4 TBSP.Of cocoa powder.
-4 TBSP.Of Almond milk.
– Step 1:Preheat the oven to 350 °, and grease the bottom of a 10.15 “ PAN.
– Step 2:Cream the sugar and butter together after melting butter in a microwave. Add the eggs, 1-by-1, and beat well after each addition.
– Step 3:Add in the extract of vanilla, add the flour, and blend well, add the Hershey’s-syrup and blend again, and finally add the chopped nuts.
– Step 4:Pour your batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
– Step 5:When the brownies are almost finished baking, get the icing ready.
– Step 6:In the microwave, put the sugar, cocoa, and 1 Tablespoon of almond milk to a boil. With milk.
– Step 7:Add the confectioner’s sugar to a mixing cup. Add the sugar to the cocoa mixture and mix it gently. Add 1 teaspoon of
Extract from vanilla. Add the rest of the milk. Add enough to get the spreading quality needed.
– Step 8:let the brownies cool for 10 minutes, then s Spread the brownies with icing.
– Step 9:Before cutting into squares, let the brownies cool completely.
Serve these warm, fudgy brownies for a treat that you won’t soon forget with a warm glass of milk!