I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.
This is a tried and true recipe !! if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you cannot go wrong here. This is the way my Mother always made, jut give a shot it won’t fail you !
– 4 medium red potatoes
– Butter melted
– Garlic salt
– 5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
– Shredded monterray jack cheese
– Shredded cheddar cheese
– Sour cream for dipping
– Preheat oven to 350.
– Begin by washing potatoes and slicing into thin rounds (about ¼” thick).
– Place potatoes in a pot filled with water and bring to a boil. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain and pat dry potatoes.
– Place foil on a baking pan and spray with cooking spray. Place potatoes on pan. Brush lightly with melted butter.
– Sprinkle on garlic salt, cheeses and crumbled bacon pieces.
– Bake for 12 – 14 minutes and serve with sour cream.