This is a tried and true recipe !! if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you cannot go wrong here. This is the way my Mother always made, jut give a shot it won’t fail you !
This Peanut Butter Cup Earthquake Cake formula is made with Reese’s, nutty spread icing produced using scratch as a rich filling, and chocolate cake blend – so soggy and rich! Tastes simply like the famous sweets, yet in a wonton pastry. Simple, easy, and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
This formula of the cake is genuine! Maybe the cake alone isn’t sufficient. There is a vanilla frozen yogurt on top of it! Gracious, man! Check this one out and you are in for a treat! The damp cake in addition to the rich vanilla frozen yogurt will without a doubt carry fulfillment to your mouths and hearts! We as a whole need this reviving treat at the present time. You should simply to follow these means and you are a great idea to go.To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
1 Box Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix (oil, eggs, water)
8oz softened cream cheese
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 Creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 Cup miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups unwrapped and cut in halves.
- Preheat your oven to 350° and grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray
- In a large bowl mix together the ingredients for your chocolate fudge cake
- Pour your fudge cake into your greased baking dish and set aside
- In a separate bowl, mix together your cream cheese, butter, peanut butter, and vanilla until well mixed
- Mix in your powdered sugar 1 cup at a time until you add all 4 cups
- Add your peanut butter mixture in spoonfuls to your chocolate cake mix and lightly spread around
- Now sprinkle your Reese’s peanut butter cup halves and chocolate chips on top
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes (checking the center after 45 with a toothpick test)
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream