I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.
Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
YOU’LL NEED :
Spaghetti pasta bag
Egg: 1 (large)
Milk: ½ cup
Garlic salt: 1 teaspoon
Sugar: 1 teaspoon
Thyme: 1 teaspoon
Basil: A teaspoon
Beef: ½ kilo
Sausage: ½ kilo
Spoonful tomato juice
Mozzarella cheese: 2 cups (grated)
For decoration; Fresh basil
1. First of all, set the temoerature of the oven to 350 degrees.
2. It’s important to boil the spaghetti pasta according to the instructions on the back of the package.
3. Make sure to beat together eggs, milk and salt in a large bowl while the spaghetti is cooking.
4. At this point, you should strain the pasta from the water, add the egg mixture to it, and stir the mixture well.
5. In a casserole greased with ghee, put the spaghetti pasta. And please leave it to prepare for placing the rest of the ingredients and entering them into the oven.
6. Afterwards, cook beef, sausage, sugar, oregano, and basil in a large frying pan over medium heat, until the meat is tender.
7. Once done, strain the mixture and stir well in the spaghetti sauce and add a spoonful of tomato sauce.
8. Alright now, put the mixture over the pasta in the casserole, and put the casserole into the oven for about 15 minutes.
9. You’ll want to sprinkle the cheese and fresh basil on top, and cook for 15 minutes more.
10. To finish, allow to cool for a few minutes before serving, and then garnish it with chopped basil.